This app measures several factors of English language, namely adjectives, adverbs, articles, prepositions, pronouns, verbs etc., and it reveals your key cognizant strengths and weaknesses.
The Correct Usage contains over 618 questions on different topics.
In addition to measuring your grammatical knowledge, our exclusive test assesses your performance in 6 different areas of grammar, revealing your key cognizant strengths and weaknesses. These areas are:
A summary of the test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong. And yes, you can E-MAIL the results.
The app records your progress as you start practicing different areas of knowledge.
It shows you a beautifully animated pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
VERY EASY TO USE:
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input.
Shake your iPhone/iPod & iPad to skip a question.
• Over 618 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• E-mail yourself the test results and track your progress.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic, and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Shake your iPhone/iPod & iPad to skip a question. (You can turn this off if desired.)
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.